Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:21 PM

So who has a Cab tattoo or is planning on getting one?

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:28 PM

I have a tattoo that says "inspire". I got it because of how much these guys inspire me. I am however planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs that says "whisper something fragile". I'll post pictures when I get it done (:

2. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:30 PM

stephanieeexo wrote:
    I have a tattoo that says "inspire". I got it because of how much these guys inspire me. I am however planning on getting a tattoo on my ribs that says "whisper something fragile". I'll post pictures when I get it done (:

Awesome. I'm planning on getting my second cab tattoo hopefully before my birthday. I have an idea of what I'm gonna get but I want to wait to hear the new album before I decide. Love the whisper something fragile idea.

3. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:32 PM

Dazmin228 wrote:
    stephanieeexo wrote:

Awesome. I'm planning on getting my second cab tattoo hopefully before my birthday. I have an idea of what I'm gonna get but I want to wait to hear the new album before I decide. Love the whisper something fragile idea.

That's exciting. What's your first one?

4. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:37 PM

stephanieeexo wrote:
    Dazmin228 wrote:
    stephanieeexo wrote:

I have "Stop Asking, Keep Dancing" next to a music note on my right shoulder.

5. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:40 PM

I want to "'ill run, have a little faith in me" on my right shoulder blade. Hopefully get them handwritten by Singer.

6. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:44 PM

Dazmin228 wrote:
    stephanieeexo wrote:
    Dazmin228 wrote:
    stephanieeexo wrote:

I have "Stop Asking, Keep Dancing" next to a music note on my right shoulder.

I was thinking about getting that too actually. That's awesome.

7. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:45 PM

JSnider wrote:
    I want to "'ill run, have a little faith in me" on my right shoulder blade. Hopefully get them handwritten by Singer.

I love that! I like the handwritten idea too. If you get it make sure to show all of us! (:

8. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:48 PM

JSnider wrote:

I have seen tattoos of his handwriting and they always look amazing. Can't wait to see how it turns out :)

9. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:50 PM

I want to get one, but I just haven't found the perfect lyrics yet :) Just waiting patiently for Symphony Soldier to get here!

10. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Ty_Elizabeth wrote:
    I want to get one, but I just haven't found the perfect lyrics yet :) Just waiting patiently for Symphony Soldier to get here!

I know! I mean the lyrics for Angel with a Shotgun alone has so many lyrics that are tattoo worthy. No worries, you'll find the perfect one :)

11. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 2:07 PM

stephanieeexo wrote:
    JSnider wrote:

I love that! I like the handwritten idea too. If you get it make sure to show all of us! (:

of course I will! I am seeing them the end of August so I hope I get them then. Then get the tattoo sometime after that.

12. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 5:42 PM

I am also getting inspire on my shoulder sometime soon once I get money. Not for them in general, but kinda for the same reason as Singer. There is nothing better than inspiring someone.

I want to get, "Don't worry, Just breathe" somewhere.

I'm gonna be covered eventually.

13. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:00 PM

i'm just gonna leave this here

xoxo patty

14. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:04 PM

pattycakes wrote:

xoxo patty

HAHAHA. That is the best thing I have seen! Wow that just made my day

15. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:35 PM

I have the lyrics "remain the same" on the side of my left foot.

16. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 8:56 PM

pattycakes wrote:

xoxo patty

unforgettable.

17. Re: Cab Tattoos

Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:43 PM

i'm getting "the world will sing" but i'm not sure where yet, it's from marshall threads line!

18. Re: Cab Tattoos

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:23 AM

iamranaragab wrote:

I hope this isn't massive...
    -Rana Ragab

That looks awesome!

19. Re: Cab Tattoos

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 2:24 AM

Ally M wrote:
    i'm getting "the world will sing" but i'm not sure where yet, it's from marshall threads line!

Was unaware that you wanted a cab related tatoo! You better show that to me when you get it, Ally.

20. Re: Cab Tattoos

Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 6:44 AM

I want to get symphony soldier tattooed across my foot but i'm a little nervous :)
    Rebecca