HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 4:08 PM

Hey guys! I'm Monique and I'm an admin of the tumblr blog/street team We Are the Symphony Soldiers. And in honor of the release of Symphony Soldier and our own launch, we have put together a huge giveaway. (And may I emphasize, HUGE.)

WATSS has grown immensely in such a short period of time and we wanted to give back to you, the fans. Without you guys, our efforts as a street team wouldn't be as meaningful or successful. That being said, this one's for you!

We've put together a prize pack that we hope you'll enjoy.

Prizes Include:
-1 Logo Sticker
-1 Shirt (design & size of your choice)
-A copy of Symphony Soldier
-1 Autographed poster
-1 Doodle drawn by Joey, himself
-A Private Ustream session with The Cab

Like what you see?

Mandatory requirements for all participants:
Follow WATSS on Tumblr
Follow WATSS on Twitter

And if you're already doing all three of those things, congrats! You're a valid participant and all set to enter!

How to Enter:
If you're on our street team already, then you know as of Wednesday, September 7th, 2011, and running through October 12th, 2011, we will be issuing a series of weekly street team challenges for you to complete. Each week a new challenge will be issued through our stree team newsletter. Missions will NOT be posted on the website. Complete each mission and report back to us completed the week of the release. If you choose to complete all five missions in the last week, that is acceptable, but not encouraged. Stay on track each week and you're less likely to forget to complete a mission!

If you have not been on our street team for the full five weeks, that is okay! You have plenty of time to enter. Regardless of your start, everyone has up to October 12th, 11:59PM PST to complete the missions. Additionally we will include previous weeks' missions in the street team newsletter each week sot that you'll have all the correct information and instructions to complete the missions.

And if at the end of the five weeks you have completed all five missions and reported the completion to us, in addition to fulfilling the eligible participant requirements, you will be entered to win the prize pack.

Contest Recap and Details:
-Begins September 7th, 2011
-Ends October 12, 2011
-Winner announced October 14th, 2011
-Contest open to both USA and international fans
-By entering you have agreed to the terms and conditions

Still have a question? Just ask me here and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Hope you're excited about this as much as we are! Good luck!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 5:12 PM

I just wanted to wish you luck with the street team and the contest. It is soo amazing to see fans that work so hard for these guys.

2. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I saw your comment Linda and just wanted to say thank you. :3 We've worked really hard and we're excited that it's been going so smoothly! Thank you.

3. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 10:53 AM

Thanks Linda!

4. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 9:40 PM

This makes me really excited :)

5. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Yay! I'm glad. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you'll be eligible to participate!

6. Re: HUGE GIVEAWAY!

Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 4:47 PM

Monique wrote:
    Yay! I'm glad. Make sure to sign up for our newsletter so you'll be eligible to participate!

Done :)