Scans of the album?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 9:46 PM

i was just informed that i was in the album thank you's, and i was going to buy my physical copy this weekend at their show, but the weather ruined that for me, so if anyone has it, could you scan the lyric book? i'd really appreciate it. thank you to whomever does!

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Scans of the album?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:07 PM

This is not mine, It's blurry but; http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqirrebjkL1qb1ynlo1_500.jpg that might be you? Does your last name start with a C?
    I'm on the far right! So excited to get my physical.
    -Rana Ragab

2. Re: Scans of the album?

Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 11:36 PM

My friend sent it to me on facebook. I had no idea that i was in there. That's great that they did that :D

3. Re: Scans of the album?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:55 AM

iamranaragab wrote:
    This is not mine, It's blurry but; http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqirrebjkL1qb1ynlo1_500.jpg that might be you? Does your last name start with a C?
    I'm on the far right! So excited to get my physical.
    -Rana Ragab

YES! ahh, i can't believe that..it's so crazy that the did this all on their own. thank you though! i appreciate it. :)

4. Re: Scans of the album?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 9:56 AM

Dazmin228 wrote:
    My friend sent it to me on facebook. I had no idea that i was in there. That's great that they did that :D

i know, i saw your name! i saw a lot of people on there that i knew. so exciting!

5. Re: Scans of the album?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM

My last name is under Dazmin, but I have yet to see my first name on there.

6. Re: Scans of the album?

Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 10:26 PM

i didn't know i would be included in the thank you's. I signed onto tumblr in what had to have been two weeks and it was on my dashboard. To say the least i freaked out. I didn't know what it was, and why i was staring at my name. Couldn't fathom that i could appreciate or love those guys any more than i did until i sat crying, in shock and for the first time speechless.

7. Re: Scans of the album?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 4:09 AM

My name is there too. All I have to say is that I cried like a baby when I saw it!!! I still can't believe it.They are just amazing!!! I love them so much!!!!

8. Re: Scans of the album?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Linda Michele wrote:
    i didn't know i would be included in the thank you's. I signed onto tumblr in what had to have been two weeks and it was on my dashboard. To say the least i freaked out. I didn't know what it was, and why i was staring at my name. Couldn't fathom that i could appreciate or love those guys any more than i did until i sat crying, in shock and for the first time speechless.

I didn't think I'd be included. I saw him ask people on tumblr for full names. And I wasn't one of them. But I happened to see my name and I had a serious moment. I got a teary eyed =X. I love those boys.

-Rana Ragab

9. Re: Scans of the album?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 4:39 PM

iamranaragab wrote:
    Linda Michele wrote:

I didn't think I'd be included. I saw him ask people on tumblr for full names. And I wasn't one of them. But I happened to see my name and I had a serious moment. I got a teary eyed =X. I love those boys.

-Rana Ragab

wait, he asked people for their names? i'm still confused to know if they did this on their own, or if we submitted our names unknowingly. regardless, it still leaves me in awe. they seriously never cease to amaze me. those boys are unbelievable.

10. Re: Scans of the album?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM

found it on tumblr.

11. Re: Scans of the album?

Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Damara wrote:
    iamranaragab wrote:
    Linda Michele wrote:

-Rana Ragab

wait, he asked people for their names? i'm still confused to know if they did this on their own, or if we submitted our names unknowingly. regardless, it still leaves me in awe. they seriously never cease to amaze me. those boys are unbelievable.

Yup! About 2 months ago he at replied some random people for their full names (he as in DeLeon), but my full name is my Twitter name so I guess he assumed.
    -Rana Ragab

12. Re: Scans of the album?

Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 11:49 AM

iamranaragab wrote:
    Damara wrote:
    iamranaragab wrote:
    Linda Michele wrote:

-Rana Ragab

Yup! About 2 months ago he at replied some random people for their full names (he as in DeLeon), but my full name is my Twitter name so I guess he assumed.
    -Rana Ragab

yeah, that makes sense! he already knew my full name, so that's probably why i don't remember him asking, lol. that's still so crazy! i can't believe it.

13. Re: Scans of the album?

Fri, Sep 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM

i love that they thanked redbull and batman